Experienced Durham Attorney Secures Disability Benefits for Clients
North Carolina firm handles workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability claims
When you’ve been hurt while working and are unable to return to your job, it takes an experienced attorney to explain your legal rights and assess what type of relief you can expect. My Durham firm, Mark H. Woltz, Attorney At Law, provides comprehensive counsel for North Carolina clients in Social Security Disability matters, workers’ compensation claims and other actions where injury victims seek payment for the harm they’ve suffered. With more than 20 years of experience, I understand the legal and practical considerations that affect the decisions of insurance companies and government boards such as the North Carolina Industrial Commission and can assist you in obtaining the benefits you deserve.
Hardworking lawyer provides responsive counsel to injury victims
The outcome of a disability or workers’ compensation matter has an enormous impact on you and your family. You’ll likely only have one opportunity to make your case, so choosing the right attorney is crucial. When you choose me as that attorney, you can count on receiving:
- Representation from an established advocate — Since 2006, my firm has made a positive difference for area residents who are injured and unable to work. I have earned the trust of clients and colleagues and am board certified as a workers’ compensation specialist.
- Useful advice to ease your burden — Legal and medical issues can be confusing and stressful. My firm offers honest, straightforward advice and information so you that you can make important decisions with confidence.
- Courteous service at all times — When I meet a client for the first time, I concentrate on building a strong relationship so that my clients feel comfortable turning to me when they have a question or problem.
My firm offers a free initial consultation and operates on a contingency basis, so you do not have to pay attorney’s fees until you receive a financial recovery.
Dedicated advocate assists with initial filings and appeals
In Durham, Henderson, Roxboro and throughout the area, I handle a wide range of disability and workplace injury matters, including those relating to:
- Social Security Disability — If you have been unable to work for a year due to a medical condition, my firm can help you pursue Social Security Disability benefits. I advise clients on eligibility issues, prepare initial claims and litigate appeals.
- Workers’ compensation —After you’ve suffered an injury on the job, I provide complete support so that you can secure appropriate workers’ compensation relief. If your initial claim is denied, I will press for the benefits you deserve through workers’ compensation appeals.
- Permanent disability compensation — When an injury or illness results in a permanent disability, my firm builds a strong case to help you collect long-term payments.
- Medicare and Medicaid — I guide individuals and families through the complicated Medicare and Medicaid procedures to obtain the benefits they’re entitled to.
- Industrial injuries — For victims of industrial injuries, I have the background and experience to handle complicated issues so that they can receive compensation for damages such as medical costs and lost wages.
As a seasoned litigator in this area, I understand that a medical condition is more than a legal matter. I treat each client as an individual and take the time to learn about your specific concerns so we can pursue a successful result together.
Contact a North Carolina disability benefits lawyer for a free initial consultation
Mark H. Woltz, Attorney At Law represents clients in a full range of workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability matters throughout Durham, Person, Granville and Vance counties. Please call 919-864-2489 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Durham.